Fish and Seafood require expert handling to maintain the freshness of the product. We use UPS as our primary shipping company so that you can manage your shipment through myups.com
Orders placed on:
- Saturday and Sunday will be delivered by 7 p.m. EDT on Tuesday
- Monday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Wednesday
- Tuesday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Thursday
- Wednesday (before 10 a.m. EDT) will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Friday
- Thursday phone orders (Many phone orders placed and confirmed before 10 a.m. EDT will be delivered by 7 p.m. on Friday* Otherwise delivery will be scheduled for Tuesday
- Friday Phone orders may be delivered by Saturday with extra shipping charges incurred otherwise delivery will be scheduled for Tuesday
All orders are shipped SIGNATURE RELEASE – NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED
This means that if no one is there to receive the order from UPS, the driver will leave the order at the door. This signifies acceptance of the order (the same as a signature). You will be responsible for payment of the order. We highly recommend that someone is there within the designated timeframe to accept delivery of the order and promptly refrigerate it. We recommend the use of the UPS tracking number (we will e-mail you the tracking number when the order is shipped), to monitor the delivery of your order. If you are sending this to someone, please be sure to alert the recipient that something perishable is coming via UPS and to try and make arrangements to accept delivery and immediately refrigerate it upon receipt!
Receiving your delivery while it’s fresh and delicious is a priority! We follow a schedule which will ensure that your order is received in a timely manner and in excellent condition. For any special needs or requests, please feel free to contact us.
Please note that freshysseafood.com will not be liable for reimbursement on late arrival of delivery due to shipping delays. UPS try their best to deliver every package on time. Unforeseen factors may affect delivery times.