Zesty Soy Grilled Coho Salmon
- 4- 6 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Tbs soy sauce
- 2 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. to 3 spoonfuls of garlic (I go heavy on the garlic personally)
- 1 side of fresh Coho(Silver) Salmon skin on but boned
- Whisk the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic together. Don’t miss this part.
- Put half of the marinade on the salmon and set half aside to drizzle over after it is cooked. Let the marinade soak into the salmon for 10 minutes (more is okay).
- Grill Salmon for 10-15 minutes or until it flakes with push of the fork.
- Drizzle the remaining marinade and let the fish set for 10 minutes before serving.