Zesty Grilled Halibut
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Limes, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4-8oz Halibut Fillet
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro and garlic in a large shallow bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- With the tip of a paring knife, make three diagonal slits through the skin of each filet.
- Place the fish in the marinade and turn to coat the fish.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Light a charcoal grill or turn a gas grill to medium high. Alternately Preheat oven to 375F
- Place the Halibut on the grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes easy.