Tangy Fruit Salsa Grilled Whitefish
This recipe was contributed by JBecker who told me about it at the shop. I bet fresh diced mango would be a great addition. A great idea for this weekend BBQ!
*Can be made ahead and refrigerated.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained and roughly cut
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- Combine lemon juice & honey.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss together gently.