Spicy Hoisin Baked Cod with Cabbage and Mushrooms
I found this recipe at Mother Rimmys eating light done right while looking for a seafood idea on St Patricks day to serve with Cabbage. This was AWESOME so I wanted to share it with you.
- 1 pound cod, filet cut into portion sizes
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot chili paste
- ½ cups soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons ginger, minced
- tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- cups cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushroom , sliced
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix hoisin sauce and chili paste and spread over cod filets placed on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes until cod just flakes in the thickest part of the filet.
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, green onion, honey and garlic in a bowl.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add coconut oil. Add cabbage and mushrooms and saute 4 – 5 minutes to soften cabbage.
- Serve cod with cabbage, rice and sauce.