- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Sole fillets, about 1 1/2 pound total
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoons capers (I rinse mine to avoid too salty sauce)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- While the pan is heating, blot the fish dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Dredge in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- Saute the fish in the oil until just cooked through, about 4 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove the fish to a platter.
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, whisking for about 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and capers and stir. Add the butter and stir or whisk to incorporate to bring the sauce together. Pour onto the fish.
- Serve and garnish with the chopped parsley.