- 1 lb Halibut cubed
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil (I prefer Avocado oil)
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (I double that)
- 3 green onion sliced diagonnally into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 medium carrot julienne
- 2 cups broccoli florettes
- Place Halibut and cornstarch in a bag or bowl and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat add garlic, Halibut and then saute for two minutes.
- Add carrots, broccoli and the soy sauce, vinegar,water, sugar. Cover and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in the green onion, and cayenne pepper, cook uncovered for about 2 more minutes.
- Serve over Brown Rice.