Salmon Lomi Lomi
- 1 lb Wild Salmon SKIN OFF
- 1 cup Sea Salt
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes/or diced Roma
- 3 stalks green onion
- 1/2 Lime, juice of
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1 Avocado
- Place the Steelhead in a glass dish and cover with the sea salt and refrigerate over night.
- Drain Steelhead off (traditional Lomi Lomi is a bit salty for us so we give it a QUICK rinse) and Pat Dry.
- Dice the Steelhead and put it into your serving dish. Dice the Tomatoes and slice green onions and mix together. Squeeze Lime juice over the mixture, remove any seeds. Chop course the Cilantro and spread over the top. Put into refrigerator for aprox 3 hours for the flavors to meld.
- Serve with Avocado Slices.