Salmon Curry with Butternut Squash
- 1 lb Salmon cubed
- 1 package frozen butternut squash cubes
- 1 package frozen peas
- 16oz can Coconut milk
- 3 Tbs red curry paste
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 Tbs fresh ginger
- 2 tsp tumeric or curry powder
- Lime Wedges
- bunch Cilantro
- optional crushed peanuts
- In a large skillet heat coconut oil, or heat butter to melt.
- Add squash cubes and cook till almost done, then add peas, cook until done and then set aside on serving platter.
- In the large skillet, heat coconut oil or butter on medium high heat, let get very hot.
- Sprinkle salmon with a little sea salt and pepper. add to pan and cook for 2 minutes flipping pieces over half way, set aside.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, spices and curry paste to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until very aromatic, then add the coconut milk and wisk together.
- Bring this to a boil then add the salmon back in allow to boil for another 1-2 minutes.
- Pour over vegetables and garnish with Lime wedges, cilantro and crushed peanuts.