Roasted Sockeye with Spicy Cilantro/Chili Sauce
- 1 Cup Cilantro Leaves
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 (6-8 ounce) skin-on Sockeye fillets.
- 1 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- Sea salt
- In a mini food processor, mix cilantro, sriracha sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Rinse sockeye under cold water; pat dry with paper towel.
- For the Oven: Heat to 375FPlace sockeye portions on a spray-coated baking pan; season with sea salt. Spoon and spread cilantro mixture onto sockeye. Roast 10 to 12 minutes just until fish is opaque throughout.
- For the Grill/BBQ: Preheat grill to 400F; season with sea salt. Spoon and spread cilantro mixture onto sockeye. Grill for 5-8 minutes just until fish is opaque throughout.