Pretzel Crusted Cod Bites
- 1 lb True Cod cut into nuggets
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 cups pretzels crushed
- In a Medium bowl, mix the Mustard, Yogurt, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice. Reserve some of this mix for dipping sauce later.
- Marinate fish in mixture for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place crushed pretzels in dish or plate. Individually remove nuggets from bag and press into the crushed pretzels.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until fish in no longer opaque