Pistachio Crusted Halibut
- 1 – 1 1/2 lb Halibut
- 1/2 cup Pistachio (or Macadamia) nuts
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup panko breading
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs water
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Finely chop nuts and coconut in food processor, then add the breadcrumbs and set aside in small bowl.
- Mix the flour and salt together in small bowl.
- Beat egg and water together in another small bowl.
- Coat fish with seasoned flour, dip in egg mixture then coat with the nut mixture, pressing the nut mix gently into the fish. Place in a baking pan and let rest on counter while the coating melds onto the fish.
- Turn on Oven and preheat to 375F when ready, bake fish for 12-15 minutes depending upon thickness.