Pan Grilled Whitefish with Chimichurri
Extremely healthy and done in less than 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) Whitefish fillets (Halibut, True Cod, Rockfish work great)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan lightly with a good cooking oil. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper over fish. Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with sauce.