Mediterranean Stuffed Fillet of Sole
- 1 lb Sole or True Cod
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons diced green chilies(or jalapenos if you like heat)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 6.5 oz jar marinated artichokes drained and chopped
- Prepare fish fillet by cutting lengthwise through the center of the fillet leaving equal thickness on top and bottom if using cod. lay bottom fillet on oiled cooking sheet and fill fillet with stuffing mixture reserving half for on the top.
- Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 12-15 minutes or until fish is no longer opaque and reached internal temperature of 135 or greater.