Manilla Clams with White Wine and Garlic
- 2-3 lbs Manilla Clams
- 1 Tbs Butter (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 5-6 garlic cloves crushed
- 1/4 tsp Dried red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley
- Place the butter in a large saucepan that you have a cover for, add garlic, half of the parsley and the hot pepper flakes; fry for 1 minute.
- Add wine; bring to boil over medium high heat, add clams, cover and steam until clams open, about 5 minutes. Discard any clams that do not open. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley
- Make sure you have plenty of Rustic Crusty bread to dip in the juice!