Lemon Black Cod
- 1/2 – 2 lb Fresh Black Cod Fillet (4 Portions)
- Tbsp Melted butter
- Lemon Zest (I use 2 tsp)
- Juice of one fresh lemon(about 1 tbsp)
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice and zest stir until blended.
- Arrange Fresh Black Cod fillet skin down on a pre oiled baking dish. Brush the Lemon Butter mixture evenly over the fillet.
- Bake in a preheated oven 400F for about 10 minutes.
- Brush some more Lemon Butter mixture over the fillet then pump the oven up to Broil. Brown the top of the Cod.
- Season fish with Sea Salt to suit your taste.
- Serve with Rice and lots of warm greens.