Herbed Salmon and Couscous baked in Parchment
- (16oz) package Lemon and Garlic Couscous
- 2 6-8oz filets Salmon boned and skined
- 1 cup hot vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Handfull chopped Fresh herbs (Parsley, Thyme, tarragon
- 2 green onions sliced
- 4 Sundried tomatoes chopped
- Put the couscous into a bowl and stir in the stock and oil. Cover with cling film and leave to stand 10 mins, then uncover and fluff up with a fork. Keeping back some herbs, add the rest of the ingredients, except the salmon. Season to taste.
- Heat oven to 400F. Cut two large sheets of non-stick baking paper, then mound the couscous in center, Sit each fillet on the couscous, top with the remaining herbs and season. Fold the paper over about 1/4 – 1/2″ and crease, continue do this until down to Fillet, then fold each end the same way.
- Put the parcels onto a baking sheet and bake for 12 mins or until the fish feels firm through the paper. Serve in the bag.