Grilled Salmon with Avocado & Papaya Spinach Salad
This is a great recipe for these pretty spring day grills
Ingredients (Serves 8)
- Salmon Fillet 3 lbs
- Kosher Salt & Pepper to season
- Olive Oil
- tbsp Lime Juice (Fresh is Best)
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 8-10 cups Spinach
- 2 Avocados, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 Papaya sliced into 12 slices
- Season salmon with salt & pepper, Lightly coat with Olive oil, Grill about 4 minutes per side.
- Lime Vinaigrette: whisk all ingredients together, Reserve.
- Assemble:: Toss spinach with 2/3 of the Lime Vinaigrette and place on serving plate. Arrange three slices each of avocado and papaya on the spinach. Place grilled salmon on top. Drizzle fish with remaining Lime Vinaigrette.