Grilled King Salmon Marinated in Chili-Lime Sauce
This is a great recipe for these pretty spring day grills alongside a Cadillac Margarita
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- Salmon fillets, about 6-8 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4-6 lime wedges
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow pan. Combine 2 teaspoons lime juice,spices, sugar, and garlic. Spread mixture evenly over fillets and allow to sit skin side up at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Place salmon skin side down onto grill and cook indirectly for about 10-12 minutes, or until drop white fat comes to the surface of the fattest portion of filet.
- Once cooked, remove from grill and squeeze fresh lime juice on each fillet before serving.