Fish Lettuce Wraps
- 2 cups chopped fish (works with salmon, sturgeon, rockfish, halibut, cod)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 ounce can chopped water chestnuts
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4-5green onions sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. sesame seed
- 6-8 whole lettuce leaves (Red Leaf, Butter, Iceburg)
- Saute fish in large skillet with olive oil on medium to high heat for 1 – 2 minutes or until fish is no longer opaque.
- Add water chestnuts, garlic, soy and sugar continue to saute for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in green onions and sesame seeds.
- Divide fish evenly among lettuce leaves and serve