Fast-n-Spicy Alaska Halibut
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons each of dried oregano and dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon each of onion powder and garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon each of black pepper and salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 4 Fresh Halibut Fillet 6-8oz
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat broiler/oven or grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix together all dry seasoning ingredients until well combined.
- Rinse halibut under cold water, pat dry with paper towel.
- Brush or dredge halibut fillet in melted butter
- Rub aprox 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoon seasoning mix onto fish. Reserve remaining mix for future use.
- Grill or broil halibut 5-7 inches from heat for aprox. 8 minutes until fish is opaque throughout.