Creamy Dungeness Crab and Arichoke Dip
- 8 oz Freshy’s Fresh Crab Meat
- 1 cup of chopped artichoke hearts (canned or frozen)
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl. Season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden on the top. Serve with crostini, crackers, or tortilla chips. Enjoy.