Chilled Cucumber and Smoked Salmon Soup
- 4 cucumbers (large, peeled and seeded)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs Dill
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- cups low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup and fat free half half
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4oz Freshy’s Tradional Smoked Salmon (roughly chopped)
- Sprinkle salt on peeled and seeded cucumbers and let sit for 15 minutes. Drain off excess water and chop.
- Place cucumbers, dill, garlic, and lemon juice in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add yogurt, half and half, and dash of cayenne pepper to cucumber puree and process until well mixed.
- Chill for at least 1 hour and top with smoked salmon. Serve.