- 1 lb Freshy’s 40-60 Frozen White Prawns
- 1/3 – 2/3 cup Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce depend upon how much HEAT you want
- Tbs Margarine
- 1-2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 – 1/2 teaspoon flour depending upon amount of Franks Buffalo sauce used
- Prewash and dry Prawns
- Place in a medium bowl and add buffalo sauce, let sit in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat large fry pan, add margarine. Once bubbling place Prawns and garlic into butter, let cook until almost done then add flour and stir quickly to insure no lumps form. Let shrimp finish cooking. You may add a bit more sauce if needed. Serve with celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.