Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 – 8oz fillet King Salmon
- Mandarano Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Oregano
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 400 F, line baking sheet with tin foil spread oil over foil or spray with cooking oil.
- Arrange Salmon fillet on sheet and brush with Mandarano Balsamic Glaze, and sprinkle with fresh Oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-14 minutes until fish flakes easily or drop white fat comes to top of thickest portion of fillet.
- Scoop each fillet off foil with spatula leaving skin behind, brush lightly with more balsamic glaze if desired.