Baked Dungeness Crab Croquettes
- 1 lb Cooked Dungeness Crab meat
- 1/2 lb Potato cooked and pureed
- 1/4 Bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup loosely Cilantro chopped
- 2 cups Panko or other breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Olive oil as needed
- Fold together the potatoes, ham, eggs and cilantro to create a smooth mixture.
- Gently fold in the crab meat; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Scoop and form crab mixture into 2″ ovals.
- Roll in panko and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 500F until golden brown, about 15 minutes.